United Community Action Network
Helping People, Changing Lives - Serving Douglas and Josephine Counties
Paypal donate button
Facebook icon

How UCAN Energy Services Can Help

UCAN helps residents of both Douglas and Josephine County pay their utility bills. Assistance is available for the following utility types:

  • Electricity,
  • Natural Gas
  • Propane
  • Oil
  • Wood/Pellets

Application Process

Due to COVID-19, we are not currently doing in-office appointments. Please contact us to request an application.

Residents of Douglas County: Call 541-672-3421

Residents of Josephine County: Call 541-956-4050

Once we receive your request, an application packet will be mailed or emailed to you. Your application packet will include a list of required documentation. You will need to return your completed application along with all required documentation according to the instructions in your packet.

Service is first come, first serve. Completed applications are processed by date received. Incomplete applications will result in a delay or denial of service.

COVID Relief Funding

If your household has been impacted by COVID-19, and your household income is below 80% of Area Median Income you may be eligible for energy assistance. To request an application for this program you may do so by calling your local office at the telephone numbers shown above, or, complete the form located here to see if you qualify and have an application automatically sent to you.