United Community Action Network
Helping People, Changing Lives - Serving Douglas and Josephine Counties
Paypal donate button
Facebook icon

How UCAN Energy Services Can Help

UCAN has funding from time-to-time that may help you pay your heating bill. The amount of funds available to help cover these costs is based on family income, family size and heating source. To find out if program funds are available, whether you qualify for funds, and to schedule an appointment with our staff, please call (541) 672-3421 or (800) 301-8226 
in Douglas County or (541) 956-4050 in Josephine County.

Finding Help Elsewhere

If you would like to talk to someone about other ways to address your energy bill issues, you can contact 211info by calling 211 toll-free from anywhere in the State of Oregon.

You may also want to contact your utility company to ask if they have any special programs to help you address your bill. Phone numbers for selected area utility companies include:

  • Pacific Power-(888) 221-7070-Josephine and Douglas County
  • Douglas Electric Coop-(800) 233-2733-Douglas County
  • Avista Natural Gas-(800) 227-9187-Josephine and Douglas County